Publish in the International Review of Administrative Sciences: An opportunity to seize!
IRAS/RISA usually publishes some of the best papers from IASIA conferences. Not everyone realizes all the advantages of publishing in IRAS/RISA, so it may help if I spell some of them out here:
- You may submit in French or English articles of 7000 words maximum.
- If accepted, your paper will be published not only in the French (RISA) and English (IRAS) editions of the journal, but also in Chinese edition. Translations into other languages will be arranged by the journal – you do not have to organize that yourself,
- IRAS is published by Sage and has a very wide global circulation both in hard copy and electronically. Electronic downloads of articles have run at over 70,000 per annum for the English version, and over 200,000 the French version,
- IRAS is a JCR-ranked journal (Public Administration 23 out of 47) and its 2016 year Impact factor is 1.350,
- The French edition (RISA) is also available on the CAIRN electronic platform (as well as in hard copy, as in the past)
- All submitted papers that are assessed as suitable by the editors will then be subjected to a double-blind review process. It needs to be understood that quite a lot of papers fall out at this stage – in fact, like all top journals, we receive many more papers than we can publish.
How to submit http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/iras and upload your paper (7000 words max.) according to the instructions on screen. For more information please ask to Catherine Humblet, Journal Manager, Catherine.email@example.com
Prof Dr Andrew Massey